A message to our customers regarding COVID-19:
We ask that if you are planning on visiting the taproom, please download the Arryved app and start a profile to easily open and close your tab right from your phone!
We want you to know that your health and well being as well as that of our staff, industry partners, and families is paramount. Nothing comes before that.
We are listening and heeding the words of the CDC, DHEC, and all other government officials.
We have enabled online ordering of cans, bottles, crowlers, and merch for pickup.
Measures we have put in place:
1. Staff feeling ill will be required to stay home. This includes both retail and production.
2. Anyone picking up an order should only do so if they are feeling healthy.
3. We are limiting seating and ordering process. Please follow all posted signs to limit contact and maximize distance between other guests.
4. We have increased our already stringent cleaning and sanitation practices.
5. We ask that all guests wash their hands frequently and take advantage of the hand sanitizer throughout the taproom.
6. If you are placing a to-go order on our site we have set up our point of sale system to be customer facing. No need to hand us a card or fill out a receipt. The POS is sanitized after every customer. Hand sanitizer is available.
7. We are asking our customers to not crowd the taproom, keep safe social distance, and to order online if at all possible.
We know that this time is hard on everyone, and particularly hard on those directly effected by this pandemic. We hope for the best and are thankful for our doctors, nurses, health care professionals, first responders, and anyone who puts themselves in front of this and works to stop it, care for the sick, or provide for those in need.
In the end our brewery is just a small part of this community, and we are constantly evaluating ways to keep everyone safe. If we feel the need arises to change our practices or we are instructed to do so we will not hesitate. Thank you, stay safe, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us at 843-641-0431 or firstname.lastname@example.org.